Description: You will like our Isa Brown pullets because of their high egg production of up 300 eggs per hen in their first year of production. For many farmers, this 12 to 14 months of laying per cycle is enough to generate healthy profit margin on their investment in Isa Brown pullets under good management condition.
- The price here is for a carton of 50 chicks. You can buy as many cartons as you need,
- Schedule for vaccination/medication as well as product information and nutritional specifications will be forwarded to your mail upon placement of successful orders.
Isa Brown originated from the Institut de Sélection Animale (ISA). They are popular for their high production in battery cages.
Under adequate management condition, they usually have over 90% liveability and produce about 300 eggs from their first egg to one year in lay.
Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver is still there. Once you ensure the driver or delivery agent witnesses any loss, and you confirm this with us. you will be compensated once we confirm/corroborate the loss/inconsistency at delivery.
Greenafrik does not provide any warranty or guarantee on day-old chicks or poults-
- Scheduled for delivery to extremely distant locations.
- Which experience mortalities on arrival at farms and onwards
- We advise the services of qualified veterinarians for routine observation and treatment (and consult the vaccination and medication schedule offered to you)
There are no reviews yet.