Features of the portable incubator
- This incubator is recommended for ensuring good hatchability and quality chicks. Thus, it is suitable for small breeder hatcheries/farms with plans to commence hatching (can incubate 112 eggs at a time).
- Unique climate control to closely monitor egg temperatures and ensure timely hatching.
- Durable, sturdy and transparent design to guarantee safety and visibility.
- Adapted control panel with user-friendly designs for easy readability and monitoring.
- Utilizes multi-function and microcomputer-based technology for accuracy.
- Stable and reliable, time/labour saving device ideal for a small and medium-sized hatchery operation.
- High hatching rate (96%) with automatic humidity control (0.1% Rh).
- Built to give almost zero noise.
- Temperature sensor reading and the heating element can be calibrated to desired settings.
- Alarms for humidity and temperature parameters.
- Our egg incubator also comes with one year warranty and an elaborate instructional manual for ease of use.
Breathable Hollow Egg Tray
The hollow flower basket design not only sets a reasonable spacing but also uses a limited space while ensuring air circulation.
Silent Uniform Temperature Fan
It adopts the integrated design of the PTC mica heater and brushless electric fan, which has uniform heating and long life, which can protect the circuit.
Pure Copper Motor Turning Eggs
The pure copper egg turning motor is specially customized for the incubator, with long service life and stability.
Multi-cell Sink to Ensure Humidity
Adopt a multi-cell sink design. The corresponding amount of water can be added according to the humidity of each location to ensure that the humidity of each area is within the normal range.
It Is Worth Noting That:
- The shape of the eggs used for incubation is very important, such as deformation, cracking, and abnormal shapes are not appropriate. At the same time, the selected eggs must be clean, and the eggs used for hatching cannot be washed.
- The eggs that are hatched must be fertilized eggs. How to judge whether it is a fertilized egg: hold the egg and look at the light. If there is an opaque object such as flocculent near the yolk, it is a fertilized egg, otherwise, it is not.
- The hatched eggs must be fresh, chicken and duck eggs within 7 days of birth, goose eggs within 10 days of birth. Too long storage time will affect the success rate of incubation.