Super Gro is a natural liquid fertilizer developed to ensure the enhancement of crops and improve agricultural productivity. it also functions as an adjuvant/surfactant that enables more water to reach the roots of the plant, thus optimizing plant growth in less time.
- It is also a natural wetting agent, easily penetrable into tissues for rapid effect.
|5 Litres kegs
Super Gro Liquid
Super Gro Liquid is an organic fertilizer, which is made from poultry droppings and seabird guano. Being made from organic matter with absolutely no chemicals added to it makes it the best option for agricultural purposes.
- The beauty of Super Gro is that it is devoid of chemicals or synthetic substances, thus, it is safer for human health because it has no chemical residue that could remain in the agricultural produce.
Application of Super Gro Liquid
- Vegetables, Pepper, Onions, Tomatoes, Beans, Maize, Soya-beans, Groundnut, Potatoes, Cassava, Yam, Cabbage, Carrot, Coco-yam, Okro, Banana, Plantain, Wheat, Rice, Millet, Water-Melon
- 1ml of Super Gro with 1 litre of clear water.
- 5ml of Super Gro with 5 litres of clear water.
- 100ml of Super Gro with 100 litres of clear water
- Cocoa, Cashew, Mango, Orange, Oil Palm, Pawpaw, Kola-nut, Pineapple, Rubber and a host of other plants and cash crops.
- 2ml of Super Gro with 1 litre of clear water.
- 10ml of Super Gro with 5 litres of clear water
- 200ml of Super Gro with 100 litres of clear water
- Then agitate gently and spray on the leaves and stem/base of the crops/plants.
- Apply the same thing every 3 weeks
- It is very important that you do this before the crops/plants start to sprout flowers.
- Catfish, Tilapia etc. Concrete or mud ponds are most preferable.
- Fill the pond with water.
- Estimate the amount of water in the pond and add 1ml of Super Gro for every 10litres of water in the pond and agitate gently.
- Leave this treated water for 7 to 10days to fertilize the pond then flush away the treated water.
- Put fresh water and leave it in the pond for 5 to 7 days then stock your fish.
- You only need 1ml of Super Gro for every 10 litres of water you use in your fish pond.
- Add 5ml of Super Gro and 5ml of Super 10 to 5 litres of water
- Use the solution to wash the animal body
- Or use a sprayer to do the spraying on the animal and their environment
- The Super 10 added drives away insects and pests from the animals.
- Add 5ml of Super Gro to 5 litres of water
- Dip all parts of the body of the pullet except the head in the solution before caging
- Caution: Birds heads should not enter the solution.